Conditions andSPA Policies
Schedules and Rules
Opening Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Treatment Hours: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Schedule for Children: 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Spa Access includes the use of the thermodynamic pool, sauna, Turkish bath.
It is not allowed to smoke, drink alcoholic beverages and to eat.
Pets are not allowed.
Glass containers are not allowed in the Spa area.
– Swimming cap and slippers are mandatory.
– The use of conventional swimwear is mandatory, even for children.
– It is not allowed to use the swimming pool or the water circuit by people who have recently applied oils, lotions or bronzers.
For your confort, the Nature Spa has towels and bath robes for rent and swimming caps and slippers for sale.
After renting the items, they can be replaced as many times as needed during the stay.
Bookings must be made directly at the Spa Reception.
We sugest bookings to be made as early as possible to guarantee availability, particularly for special programs.
We recommend our guests to arrive 30 minutes before the time of the treatment, so they can relax and enjoy the excellent conditions the Spa has to offer.
We inform that, in case of delay, it will not be possible to extend the time of the treatment, in order to avoid delays in the following bookings.
The reconfirmation of your treatment is recommended 24h prior. Cancellations can be made until 24h before the time of the treatment.
Nature Spa has gift vouchers available for treatments and specific programmes. Gift Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash or any other service.
The Nature Spa does not take responsability for missing or stolen valuables. We advise our guests not to bring valuable objects.
The Spa has special treatments available for pregnant ladies. We will be happy to help you choose the most adequate treatment.
All discounts offered on massages or treatments will be applied on the second massage or treatment.
The following are prohibited:
– Smoke inside the Spa facilities.
– Run, jump or dive.
– The use of the swimming pool and the water circuit by children who still depend on the use of diapers.
– The use of radios, inflatable objects or any other kind of toys.
– The use of the swimming pool by people with contagious conditions, visible wounds or fungal infections.
– Eat or drink in the Spa facilities, unless served by our therapists.
– People under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
– The use of any photography or video devices in the Spa facilities.
Prazer da Natureza Resort & Spa reserves the right to
- Refuse admission and services to any person that shows risk factors, as well as to modify the internal regulation and the prices of the services, without further notice.
- Guests that disturb the calm and relaxing environment, questioning the respect for the other guests.
- Clients that do not respect all the rules of the Spa facilities.
– Every guest is invited to read the rules of the facilities and equipment.
– Every guest is advised to respect the silence and to use a low voice tone when using the facilities, so the other guests resting time is not disturbed.
- Guests must take precautions in the slippery floor.
- The use of the sauna and the Turkish bath should not be longer than 10 minutes straight.
- Do not use the swimming pool or the water circuit if you have any doubt about your heath state or any medical restriction.